Disability Studies Conference
Confirmed keynote speakers are:
- Chris Grover, Lancaster University, UK.
- Rob Imrie, Kings College London, UK.
- Kristjana Kristiansen, NTNU, Norway.
- Sonali Shah, Leeds University, UK.
Hannah Morgan, Donna Reeve, Bob Sapey, Carol Thomas, Pam Thomas
- Professor Dan Goodley, Manchester Metropolitan University
- Dr Chris Grover, CeDR, Lancaster University
- Dr Patrick Kermit, University College Sør-Trøndelag – HiST, Norway
- Dr Kristjana Kristiansen, Norwegian University of Science and Technology, Norway
- Hannah Morgan, CeDR, Lancaster University
- Linda Piggott, CeDR, Lancaster University
- Rachel Purtell Folk.us, Peninsula College of Medicine and Dentistry
- Dr Donna Reeve, CeDR, Lancaster University
- Professor Alan Roulstone, Northumbria University
- Bob Sapey, CeDR, Lancaster University
- Dr Sonali Shah, Centre for Disability Studies, University of Leeds
- Dr Karen Soldatic, Curtin University, Australia
- Professor Carol Thomas, CeDR, Lancaster University
- Dr Pam Thomas, CeDR, Lancaster University
- Professor Nick Watson, Strathclyde Centre for Disability Research, University of Glasgow
- Professor Simo Vehmas, University of Jyväskylä, Finland